Mandala Art


 Hey all! I hope you all are doing great and good😊 I, Sneha Balasubramaniam is a self-taught Mandala Artist who is practicing for past few years. I was so indulged in art as a child and now it has grown beyond the limit. I am here to share you the ideas which i use in creating a mandala & will definitely do the best in that. The art of mandala is a stress-relieving therapy which takes away all your tensions and you will find it so addictive in a positive way. It helps in increasing your concentration for certain things and you will find it the best therapy also. I really do this because i always want to learn and practice this art form to perfection. Join me in this beautiful journey in Instagram @the.artistic.plot , Youtube : The Artistic Plot, Pinterest : Sneha Balasubramaniam to find new ideas & lets create and learn together😊❤

Comments

Post a Comment